Bruce David Ailion, CRS, CRB, ABR, MSRE, ESQ
- Proven 30-year track record providing exceptional representation to sellers and buyers.
- Multi-talented professional, demonstrating extensive residential real estate experience.
- Substantial experience marketing institutionally-owned properties.
- Unparalleled academic credentials with extensive practical experience producing closed sales.
- Extremely well informed on local real estate market conditions and trends.
- Possesses expert technical, analytical, negotiation and troubleshooting skills.
- Effectively develops long-term client relations through consistency and quality performance.
RE/MAX Greater Atlanta - Atlanta, GA (2009-Present)
RE/MAX Communities - Atlanta, GA (2001-2009)
Successfully represent lenders, investors, and developers and buyers in the purchase, sale, management, and leasing of residential assets. Utilize cutting edge marketing and advertising methods for maximum property exposure. Routinely conduct and/or direct property searches, market analyses, property valuations, marketing plans, operating budgets, contract negotiations, credit evaluations, and closings. Prudently select, contract, and supervise repair contractors. Supervise a team of real estate professionals that deliver of superior real estate results. Consistent 100+ REO transactions per year. Achieving client goals within the agreed upon time period and terms. Contract negotiation with the skill of a licensed attorney.
ERA MBA Properties - Atlanta, GA (1982-2001)
Successfully managed a medium sized real estate brokerage firm. Represented lenders, builders, and commercial clients. Consistently ranked in the top 10 nationally as a selling broker team. Represented over 150 lenders in the disposition of over 1,500 foreclosed homes. Area management broker for the Department of Veteran Affairs. Substantial contract relationships with government sales i.e. RTC, FDIC. Thoroughly researches and utilizes knowledge and experience for price opinions. Experienced in all aspects of property maintenance, repair and management. Develops effective property specific target marketing and advertising strategies Maintains detailed computerized prospect records facilitating prospect follow-up. Typically achieves client's goal within agreed upon time period.
Georgia State University - Atlanta, GA
Juris Doctor Degree 1989
Master of Sceince Degree in Real Estate & Urban Affairs, 1984
Emory University - Atlanta, GA
Bachelor Degree in Business Management, 1980